As a rule of thumb, websites should be refreshed every 2 to 3 years. In this time, more functionality could be needed, new areas of the site may be needed and your whole brand could have developed, meaning the site doesn’t quite match up.
Whatever the reason, it’s always a good idea to review your website and we’ve made a list of some good starting questions to ask as part of your review:
- Does my website look modern and represent my business well?
- Is my website mobile phone and tablet compatible?
- Does my current website, bring measurable benefits?
- Is there more my website could be doing?
- Has the website been updated recently?
If you’re thinking about giving your website a facelift, let’s have a chat! Our team of website designers and developers would be more than happy to see how we can help.
Let’s chat about it!
Talk To Us About Website Design
Alternatively, contact us by phone or email below and a member of our team will be in touch.