Would you drive your car without ever getting its service? No, right? Your WordPress site is the same! It needs regular maintenance to ensure it runs at peak performance and remains secure.
iSeek can take the stress out of WordPress maintenance with our Maintenance Service
Maintaining and protecting your website, although critical for businesses, can be time-consuming and even become a full-time job itself. That’s why we’re here to help you. We offer and recommend a WordPress Maintenance Service Level Agreement that helps alleviate the worry, time and business hours it takes to continuously maintain your website.
Our skilled team, who have worked with WordPress for years, will provide a range of services as part of the packages to ensure that your website is safe, secure, up-to-date and continues to run smoothly so you can focus on your customers.
The WordPress Maintenance Service includes the below benefits:
- Security, Bug Fixes and Reliability
- Continuous Backups
- Updated WordPress Core Code
- Fully Managed Security
- Updated Themes and Plugins
- Reviewing Usability and Performance
Frequently Asked Service Questions
How often do you recommend a review for WordPress Maintenance?
- We recommend a quarterly review for most websites, but for websites with critical business functions such as e-commerce or ones with important custom or staff login sections we recommend monthly maintenance for these
How much does a review cost?
- Prices vary depending on the complexity of the website and the level of maintenance required.
Is there a minimum contract length for the Maintenance Service?
- The WordPress Maintenance Service contract has a minimum of 12 months duration, starting from the first billing date. The service will auto-renew for another 12 months unless requested to cancel or adjust the service contract.
Let’s chat about it!
Talk To Us About WordPress Maintenance
Alternatively, contact us by phone or email below and a member of our team will be in touch.