Wildcat tattoo and piercing studio required both an online store, and a strong online presence reflecting their style
Wildcat tattoo and piercing studio required both an online store, and a strong online presence reflecting their style. By combining high quality photography with a dark minimalist design we created a unique style for the Irish branch that contrasts with much lighter appearance of the German online store.
The Wildcat website enables both Dublin-based studios to manage the online payments, accepts bookings, inquiries, includes an online store and a rich portfolio organized into categories and by author.
- The previous website needed to have as much content from it exported as possible but there was no such function in the cms used
- We needed to ensure the new site carried over any seo ranking from the old site
- We had to use the then German wildcat branding while still making the site unique for the Irish franchise
- The client wanted the website to be dark in colour
- There was a lot of various functions and information on this site and most needed to be mentioned on the home page
- The site needed strong social media integration without it taking over
The client is very happy with the result and the website has proved to be a very successful business tool.
The client has been able to keep the website updated themselves, add more examples of their work and update their team profile.
Also the book appoint function connection with social media promotion has worked very well for this client and has resulted in extra business and making the task of managing booking simpler.
Wildcat is considering adding an full e-commerce module into the site in the near future.