How to Obtain Google Maps API Key
Return to Knowledge Base
- Follow the link to Google Maps API, select Maps, and click Continue.
- On the Select a Project screen enter your project name (for example the name of your website), and select Yes after reviewing Google Maps Platform Terms of Service. Click Continue.
- The next screen will allow you to Create a Billing account. Click the button and fill in the form including the Country, Terms of Service acceptance, and Email Preferences. Click Agree and Continue.
- Fill in the Name and Address form and populate your credit card details in the Payment Method field.
- Click Start My Free Trial button.
- Press Next on the Enable Google Maps Platform screen.
- Copy the API key provided on the next screen and send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org