The University of Limerick Foundation is proud to support and resource the University of Limerick.
Established in 1989, the University of Limerick Foundation is engaged in fundraising for the University from private individuals, institutions and business. In excess of €200 Million has been raised to date in support of what is now a world class university and campus. Working closely with the President, the Foundation promotes the University of Limerick and the many facets that make it standout in the higher education landscape to potential benefactors.
This Brief for this project included:
- WordPress replacing ExpressionEngine
- Building 4 custom modules for profiles, projects, scholarships and graduates
- Creating a highly custom design based on existing brand
- Build unique donation forms that accept payments in different currencies
- Website Security and https were high priority
- Create a custom admin interface to make the management of profile and similar data as simple as possible
iSeek were able to extract as much relevant content from the old cms (expression engine) and import it into the new WordPress site.
We built the custom modules and adjusted the WordPress admin to make the site as easy to manage as possible.
The client is now in control of the content on their site and regularly updates the information
The donation forms are also more user friendly and shorter than before with better validation and as a result donations have increased.