How to install Let’s Encrypt certificate
Return to Knowledge Base
- Go to Domains > example.com > Let’s Encrypt where example.com is the name of the desired domain.
- Specify the email address that will be used for urgent notices and lost key recovery. By default, the email address of the subscription owner is used.
- Specify if you want to include an alternative domain name for the domain and each selected alias, for example: www.example.com for example.com. We recommend that you select this check box.
- Specify if you want to include webmail, for example: webmail.example.com. We recommend selecting this checkbox.
- If there are domain aliases, select the ones that you want to include in the certificate.
- Click Install to get and install the Let’s Encrypt certificate for the domain.
- Select a required certificate for a website in Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings and click OK.