What do we mean by a custom website design?
We mean we start the design for a new website from a blank canvas. We take a client’s brief, logo (if they have one), imagery, requirements etc and we create a design based around this that is 100% unique and bespoke to them.
Website designers love this option as it give us the opportunity to show our design skills and to give the client a design that fits their needs perfectly.
Businesses you are always looking to save money. When it comes to creating an online presence for your business, your website needs to project a professional image. The more professional looking your website appears, the more creditable it looks.
When to choose a custom website design:
- If you have an unique and/or established brand/product customers will recognise
- Your business is in a very competitive market and you need to stand out from the crowd
- Your business has the budget to afford this option
- You can to have more input during the design process
- You want a unique design and/or experimental ideas/features