Is your website looking old and tired, doesn’t work properly on mobile phones and is generating little or no revenue for your business?
If you want a new website or to redevelop an existing site you could be eligible for a grant of up to €2,500 (50% of the development costs) to overhaul your website and get it working for you.
But hurry – most Local Enterprise Offices have a closing date for voucher applications in mid to late January.
A Trading Online Voucher (TOV) offers small businesses and retailers the opportunity to apply for match funding to the value of €2,500 to develop and improve their online trading presence. The funding can be used for any of the following:
- The development or upgrade of an e-commerce website such as implementing online payments or booking systems
- Purchase of Internet related software
- Online advertising
- Development of an app
- Implementation of a digital marketing strategy
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity
If you would like to take advantage of this grant to improve your online sales, call iSeek on 021 2429494 or email us at email@example.com and we can help to get your application in before January 25th.